There are many types of Loading Docks which makes it easier to select the proper application to meet your business needs and maximize the production, efficiency longevity and durability of the equipment you choose. Other factors to consider are what equipment will effectively enhance your productivity, efficiency and safety, which will considerably limit the wear and tear on equipment, labour and time restraints when loading.
Some types of Loading Dock Levelers to consider are:
- Mechanical Dock Levelers – Manually operated dock levelers that are pit mounted
- Hydraulic Dock Levelers – Easy to operate and recommended for high-volume users
- Air-powered Levelers – Smooth operation with convenient push-button controls – good for food-grade requirements
- Edge of Dock Levelers – Economical alternative for medium to low-use applications – mounts to the face of the dock
- Vertical Dock Leveler – Space-saving alternative with added benefits of security and cleanliness
What Viking Doors Can Do For Your Business
- On-site assessment of your current equipment and site-specific needs to help you determine whether the existing equipment is the right operation for use.
- Upfront detailed pricing to repair, service or replace your equipment. We want you to be able to make an educated decision about what is best for you.
- Convert that heavy mechanical/manual dock to a hydraulic dock to enhance equipment efficiency and ease of operation.
Equipment Upgrades & New Installations
- Upgrade to the latest equipment to enhance productivity and safety.
Loading Dock Accessories
- Have you changed operations or procedures? We can help with lights, safety gate docks, seals, bollards, wheel chalks, and bumpers -we can provide a solution that will work best for you.