Most people don’t think of replacing their garage door until they have to, but it’s a decision that deserves some careful thought before you buy:
- How will its appearance boost the overall value and appearance of my home?
- What type of materials and hardware are most appropriate for my climate, my security needs and my type of garage door?
- How do I ensure the right fit for reliable operation, energy savings and maximum life of my garage door?
Viking Doors offers you the largest selection of garage doors in Shuswap and The Okanagan. We also provide factory-authorized installation and service for everything we sell. And, even better, we have the knowledge and experience to help you make the best possible decisions when you choose your new garage door.
We are the designated authorized dealers for North America and Europe’s top names in residential garage doors, to name a few:
- Sunshine Doors
- Martin Doors
- Northwest Doors
Options for Residential Garage Door Styles
Viking Doors is committed to excellent services and products. That’s why we work with the best manufacturers in the industry, and why we offer a complete range of garage door types and styles to meet your particular needs:
- Steel Garage Doors
- Polycarbonate Garage Doors
- Custom Wood Garage Doors
- Fiberglass Garage Doors
- Glass Garage Doors
- Aluminum Garage Doors
- Custom Garage Doors
- Custom Color Garage Doors
What to Consider When You Choose a New Garage Door
To help you choose the right new garage door, consider your needs and preferences for:
- Colours, finishes, window options
- Thickness, durability
- Insulation, R-Values and U-Values
- Maintenance requirements
- Garage door safety issues
- Garage door warranties
- Torsion and extension springs
- Strength and gauge of track, hardware and face steel
With these factors in mind, Viking Doors can help you to consider all the choices available to you in standard and custom garage doors from a wide range of trusted manufacturers – and then help you to choose the perfect garage door for your home or business.